Rice with Veggies and Chicken–Free Bites
timerPrep time: 40 min
|1 pack Happy V Chicken–Free Bites|
|2 cups brown rice|
|1–2 l vegetable broth (depending on the rice)|
|4 handfuls frozen peas|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|Salt and pepper|
- Cut the vegetables and sauté them in a pot. Cook them with a splash of olive oil until they are tender.
- Cut the Chicken–Free Bites and add.
- Stir in rice.
- Add the vegetable broth, salt, pepper and put the lid on. Cook the rice until it is done. Pour more broth when it evaporates. Depending on the rice you will need to add more or less broth.
- Taste if its enough salt and add the garlic powder.
- Let it sit off the heat for a few minutes and VOILÁ! Bon Appétit!