Vegan Pepperoni Taco
Greetings! We are so happy to share with you the first video of a series of recipes with an amazing chef Ali. Today we will be making delicious plant based tacos with Happy V Pepperoni.
timerPrep time: 20 min
|1/3 Happy V Planet smoked Pepperoni sausage|
|3 corn tortillas|
|10 cherry tomatoes|
|1 purple onion|
|Salt & pepper|
|Extra virgin olive oil|
- Chop cherry tomatoes, purple onion (already peeled and cut in half), coriander and put in a glass bowl.
- «Slap» bunch of coriander on the board and rip into a glass bowl.
- Chop lime in half, squeeze juice into bowl.
- Add molten salt with hand, grind fresh black pepper, add extra virgin olive oil and vinegar.
Combine all and toss gently.
- Cut pepperoni thickly.
- Adjust the charcoal grill to medium low flame.
- Add the tortillas and slices of pepperoni. Grill for 1-2 min each side.
- Fill the taco with tomato chutney, chipotle emulsion, grilled pepperoni and onion salad.
- Decorate with some watercress and VOILÁ! Bon Appétit!